Meet the Cosatto Giggle Quad 3 in 1 pram and pushchair. The mighty 4-wheeled sibling of gold-winning Giggle, with all the same famous features and smooth handling plus added oomph. It’s the ultimate buy, tested all the way up to 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer.
This Giggle Quad Car Seat Bundle comes with all Giggle Quad's usual kit plus a co-ordinating Port i-Size car seat and adaptors. Move the car seat from Giggle Quad's frame into your car quickly and easily without waking baby.
Altogether you’ll get the chassis, carrycot and pushchair seat unit.
PLUS Port i-Size baby car seat (from birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
PLUS car seat adaptors
PLUS i-Size base
PLUS Footmuff and Changing Bag
5 Reasons to Buy Giggle Quad
Meet the Cosatto Giggle Quad 3 in 1 pram and pushchair. The mighty 4-wheeled sibling of gold-winning Giggle, with all the same famous features and smooth handling plus added oomph. It’s the ultimate buy, tested all the way up to 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer. This pram offers lie-flat spacious carrycot, with deep padded mattress. Swap it to reversible pushchair seat unit when they’re ready to sit up – facing you first, then the world. Add the matching Cosatto 0+ car seat to make Giggle Quad a travel system. Giggle Quad offers enhanced performance and premium detailing - from deluxe amped-up wheels, to stitched leatherette handle and cuddly travelling companion. From birth and beyond, take your adventure further.
1. Enhanced Performance. Giggle Quad has convex profile tyres and all-round premium suspension for an ultra-smooth effortless glide. The unique tyre formula enhances durability by offering longer lasting tyres that give an even softer ride. Their deep tread handles multi-terrain so you can take your journeys anywhere. Giggle Quad is a dream to push.
2. Comfy All-Round. The luxury carrycot has maximised space to accommodate growing babies. The thick supportive mattress makes it ideal for occasional overnight sleeping. For ultimate freshness and comfort, the zip-in carrycot liner is machine washable. In pushchair mode, customise their comfort with the multi-recline seat - from bright and upright to laid-back lounging.
3. Ultimate Buy. Giggle Quad is designed for the long haul, tested all the way up to a mighty 20kg so your little one can use it for even longer. It has a supersized basket with 3.5kg capacity - for the biggest of shopping sprees.
4. User-Friendly. Compact Giggle Quad is your go-anywhere, stow-anywhere hero with easy, quick flat-folding lightweight chassis. Great for smaller cars. Great for busy family life.
5. Attention to Detail. With height-adjustable premium leatherette handle you can walk tall. Easy-release buttons mean mode-changes they can sleep through. Pop-off the swivel wheels and just whizz ‘em under the tap. The extendable sun-visor banishes pesky rays and there’s a cuddly travelling companion leapt straight from the pattern. Designed in their studio in the North of England, Giggle Quad unites Cosatto’s passion for design and baby science. It’s crafted with engaging, baby-pleasing patterns in the hood. Put your baby at the heart of the story and the heart of Great British design.
Cosatto. Clever stuff for happy babies.
Chassis and General
Easily transforms to be used with carrycot, pushchair seat, or matching Cosatto group 0+ car seat
Compact, easy quick flat fold.
Lightweight aluminium chassis.
All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
Lockable swivel front wheels.
Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
Spacious storage basket tested to a whopping 3.5kg. Big storage on the go.
Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handlebar for comfort.
Industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Coordinating changing bag and footmuff (both sold separately).
RAC Port i-Size Car Seat
i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base (sold separately)
Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg (approx. 6 months).
Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies.
Thick supportive mattress.
Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort.
Pushchair seat suitable from approx. 6 months up to 20kg so your child can use it for even longer.
Reversible pushchair seat. It’s duo-directional so your baby can bond with you or enjoy the view.
4 position recline.
Conforms to BS EN 1888-2:2018 & BS EN 1466:2014 (carrycot only).
||Yes - Included
||Birth - 12m
||Birth - 13 kg
|Car Seat & Carrycot Compatible?
Free Delivery on all orders over £49.95 to standard UK Mainland addresses. Surcharges apply to deliveries made to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and other offshore/remote areas.
We use DPD for the delivery of most items and Hermes for smaller items.
If an item has a longer lead-time (e.g 10-14 working days) it means that this product is not a stock item and will be transferred from the supplier to complete your order.
Please note that all details regarding availability is based on information provided to us by our supplier and, as a result, is not live and subject to change - should the expected delivery time be different from that stated on the website we will contact you.
As we do not hold these items in stock the stated lead-time is only estimated and can arrive sooner or later. We will normally only contact you if your delivery is likely to take seven working days longer than the estimated lead-time.
All delivery times on our website are in working days and do not include bank holidays and weekends. Please also note that delivery times will start from the next working day following receipt of your order, so an order placed on a Friday would not be seen until the following Monday.
We accept returns on orders within 14 days of delivery providing that they are unused and in the original packaging. Due to the nature of the products that we sell no returns are permitted on items once they have been assembled or have had labels removed.
Please visit our Delivery & Returns pages for full terms and conditions.
Covid is still having an impact on deliveries so we kindly ask all customers to allow an extra 7 working days on top of all estimated delivery times as a contingency - please contact us before placing your order if you require an item by a specific date.